The Bible remains one of the viable repositories of knowledge and wisdom, and we can practically find whatever we need to become a better person.
Here are some ageless, biblical principles that can dramatically transform your life in no time if you judiciously practice them:
1. Gratitude: Be grateful for whatever God has given you! Be grateful for good health, friends, relations, lifestyle, and so on. For the Bible says, "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus," 1Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV)
2. Be positive at all times: Make it your daily habit to see the good in everything. "But if thine eyes be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness." Matthew 6:23a (KJV).
3. Contentment: Be content with what you have. Do not be too anxious or worry about anything. Live your life as an embodiment of great contentment. "But godliness with contentment is great gain," 1 Timothy 6:6 (NIV).
4. Do good: When you do good to others, you are sowing a seed for God to massively replenish you. "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up," Galatians 6:9
5. Love unconditionally: We can derive a great deal of happiness by just loving others unconditionally. The Bible says, "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love," 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
What are you still waiting for? Apply the above-mentioned biblical injunctions in your life everyday and see your life transform in a great way!
May 18, 21 01:28 AM
These 5 biblical personal development tips will make your day!
May 18, 21 01:23 AM
Helpful resources for you!
May 18, 21 01:16 AM
Welcome to the brightest arena where people's lives are made brighter and better
Feb 13, 21 12:15 AM
Watch TBAO TV to empower yourself
Feb 12, 21 01:22 AM
Helpful resources for entrepreneurs
Feb 11, 21 10:19 PM
Get to know us and the great services we have for you
Feb 01, 21 09:19 PM
Get in touch with us